Communication-Business & Consumer

Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business? 

    Yes, I have. Only once, I called to be able to a later date for refund. I missed it by a day and one of their customer service didn't understand me. But, I end up getting another person which understand me and it was good. That was a good lesson to experience.

Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved? 

    I don't think that social media makes it "easier" to get noticed or get any problems solved. Unless that you are really well known or have a lot of followers. I think that it's the best if you email or go to the business in person. But, I think that the power of word should be the right answer.  

Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through social media? 

    I haven't really had any experience with a business through social media so I wouldn't have any positive or negative experiences. I don't think social media to talk to a business since, I haven't heard from anyone having any experience with using social media to communicate with businesses. The only one thing that I was thinking about collaborating with influencers or models. 

If it was your own business on social media, how would you respond to positive or negative comments?

    I have received some messages through my photography business but they are only for scheduling photoshoots. But, nothing negative and only positive messages about my photographs being good. But, I would usually reply with a thank you. I'm not sure when or if I would ever get negative feedback about my "business". But I would respond in a professional way and take some time after I read messages so I wouldn't be emotional and I could think about it. 


Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog, as I too don't think with posts that customer service is better than before. I agreed with your posts and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an interesting perspective on business to consumer communication, Elena. However, I disagree with you on social media not making it easier to communicate with businesses unless you have a high follower count. With social media (especially places like twitter and facebook that are built for communication) it's possible for any person, regardless of follower count, to have their voice heard and shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elena,
    Sometimes trying to get a refund through a company can be very difficult. Someone made me a dating profile and used my credit card info and the dating website would not give me a refund and it was like a 100 bucks. I was very upset. I even called my credit card company and they did nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts