Week #16

From what we have done in this semester and what I have already done before this semester, I would be answering these questions and try to go more in depth with my answers.

  1. I really enjoy using instagram for the specific type of business that I'm trying to get into. Since, instagram was actually made for photographer to share their work and be able to get inspired by others. I really wanted to continue with their first intentions with the app. I truly believe that instagram is the good platforms for photographers and models with businesses. Since, you could really network with a lot of different people and businesses with a click of the button. 
  2. I think that I would be using facebook and instagram in the future since I believe that they are the best ones to be using for photography. As well, it would be super helpful to be able to combined them to be able to draw more attention to my business. I don't think that twitter would be good for me since photographers barely use twitter and I'm not sure how I would be able to use twitter for my business and be really beneficially. I think that having a blog would be a great idea for me instead of using twitter. So, I could be able to share more of my photoshoots and go more in depth vs just having photos. Sure, photos do speak but also having a blog post would be helpful and help people understand more behind the photo. I think that it would be the best way to pursuit it. 
  3. I'm not sure on how much hours and time would be use beside that I know it would be a lot since I believe that social media is a huge tool for photographers and other creative jobs like modeling and etc. I also think that having more time on social media to be able network and find people to be able to do photoshoots while look into businesses. More networking means more content and more ways of promoting my business as well theirs. I also think that networking is a great way since people would recommend your services, or if a big event is going to happen; they would ask you since they trust your services.
  4. From now to next month and also on, I'm planning to try to upload at least once maybe twice per week. While, also trying to updated my website to the way I like and I think is the best way to display my work. So, I could try to collab and work with some local businesses to help create content them for their website and instagram while having some content for my business. Trying to find new people to work and collab with them; also trying to figure out what kind of photography I want to focus on. I think I might want to focus on lifestyle, portraits, fashion and street are the ones that I really want to try out. Since, I think that it would be perfect way in the type of business I am and how society/work force are changing. 

Comments

  1. Hello, Are you going to implent Hootsuite or other apps that will help you simplify your strategy? I miss the old Instagram that was focused on true photography and not just random low-quality photos .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so interested to seeing how you are gonna progress from here on out. I think focusing on high quality will make you stand out the most on most social platform. Dedication and ambition to continue forward are key!
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being that your business is one of photography, visual platforms will definitely serve you the best! I agree that networking is such an important part of growing a business. The more people you know, the more opportunity for referral, and as all small business owners know, there is no better advertising than word of mouth referrals by satisfied customers! Good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blogger.com. I love the quality of your content and it is true, you have a photography account so your bar is higher, but you definitely meet it. Great job and keep going. You are very unique with your content and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena-
    From your week 17 post that your social media activity hasn't changed that much... at least you know the direction you need to take and just keep doing it! You only have 2 posts on IG so keep trying to build that out and follow relevant people. I like your progress so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts