Why Did I Choose This Theme? || Week #1

   I have created many websites with Winx and Weebly when I was younger. I still have one of them which is for my photography hobby. I choose Weebly since I know it better and I have created a simple plain theme. Like this one that I choose for this blog. Or if you want to called it a template. Either name works.

    I really love the basic and calm looking template that makes it easy to look. I was always told that you have to beautiful work. And beautiful work has to be easy on the eyes. So that's more in-depth on why I choose a simple and organized look for a template.    When I look at blogs, I tend to go back to the same blogs that have the same outlook and the same templates. I guess that it shows that I really prefer a template to the others. I really enjoy having something that looks easy on the eyes and organized. I feel like it looks like a professional and they actually care about their work being displayed online. I think that it does show a lot from it. 

   I really hope to be able to express that through this website for this class and hopefully take it in my life afterward. I really feel like having that type of look would be good for a career path since people would know it's your work because it's all of the same. But different compare to others. 

Comments

  1. Hello Elena! I already like the direction you are taking your blog. It is nice and simple and I think the font compliments it well It is smart of you to choose some themes you have worked with before! I wish I had prior experience to apply to my current blog. Something that I think you can work on is the formatting of your writing. I feel that the use of bold typeface is better used sparingly. In this case, I found it a bit distracting from the point you were driving home. Regardless, great start! I'm looking forward to see how your blog grows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena! I'm also a big fan of clean, simple layout so I love what you've done with your blog! Sometimes it can be tempting to go all out and choose a bunch of different widgets and displays, but I think a less busy, clean layout is always the best. I'm looking forward to seeing how your blog grows!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts