Part 2: Business & Consumer


Business List:
1. San Diego Photographer || True Photography: Capturing Life's Moments

  1. True Photography: Capturing Life's Moments
  2. Website's URL
  3. Social Medias: 1. Instagram 2. Facebook 3. Yelp
  4. Instagram Recent Date- today, 4 hours ago....Facebook Recent Date- December 31, 2017
  5. I think that they are pretty active on their instagram that is a wonderful thing and they have a good amount of time that they have as an experiences. Their website has tons of galleries that shows their work.

2. Headshots San Diego | Corporate Headshots | Business Headshots || San Diego Professional Headshots

  1. San Diego Professional Headshots
  2. Website's URL
  3. Social Medias: 1. Facebook 2. Yelp 3.LinkedIn 4. Instagram
  4. Instagram Recent Date- February 1, 2019.....Facebook Recent Date- October 21, 2016
  5. I think that they really need to be consider active with their social media accounts. But their website has tons of professional vibes that shows that they want to show off their professional portraits that they are offering.

3. San Diego newborn photographer, San Diego newborn photography || ABL Photography

  1. ASL Photo & Video
  2. Website's URL
  3. Social Medias: Facebook
  4. Facebook Recent Date- Today, 9 hours ago
  5. I think that they should consider having other social media accounts to promote their business. While being able to share their other photos that didn't make it to their websites. But I do like their liked button on their website.
4. Visual Photography - Your Neighborhood Portrait Studio-San Diego, CA || Visual Photography

  1. Visual Photography
  2. Website's URL
  3. Social Medias: N/A
  4.  There is just website and no social media. 
  5. I think that their website is an organized and neat. It shows that they cared about what they present to their website. I think that they should really consider having other social media platforms. 

5. Nelson Photo San Diego 92110
  1. Nelson Photo Supplies San Diego 92110
  2. Website's URL
  3. Social Medias: 1. Facebook 2.Twitter 3. Instagram
  4. Facebook Recent Date- Today, 13 hours ago 2....Twitter Recent Date- Today, 7 hours ago.....Instagram Recent date-February 10, 2019
  5. I think that their website looks a little different than most photography supply websites but that could be good or bad thing. It all depends on the person who's looking at their website but it does look organized and easy to use. I really like how they are really active on social media platforms. 

After individually analyzing each of the 5 businesses, write several paragraphs explaining what you discovered collectively from this exploration:

A quick summary of looking over their websites; I could say with confidences that each one has their different out looks and layouts. I think that it's really important to have their own unique style of having their websites to look. I know that as a person who's looking at a lot of websites, I like to have really unique and similar websites. Like the home page, you get the title, logo and social media logos. But, some people don't usually have social media linked on their home page. But, they might have it on their about me or contact page. 

But with the websites, that has tons of social media, True Photography, San Diego Headshots , San Diego newborn photographer and Nelson Photo Supplies. I think that it's important to have other social media pages that people could check out. I really enjoyed that they have a linked to yelp so people could look at other people's reviews about their companies. 

On the other hand, when the company that doesn't have any social media. I think that it makes really hard to try to get a different feeling towards the company. So, people could find a different perspective of the company and I think that's really important for people to have. But, it isn't that not necessary. 

Going back to the idea of the websites' layouts are really different but it's a wonderful thing to have. I think that having different layout of a website but super similar. I know that people would prefer to look at different layout websites so they don't feel like they are looking at the same website. I think that people tend to prefer to have different look so they understand that they are looking at a different websites. 

After all of the analyzing, I could tell that I know that they are few things that I want to take from their websites to make sure that my website for my business. Like, I know that I would make it similar and really similar but also different. To make sure that it's different so people know that it's my website vs someone's website. 

Comments

Popular Posts