Week #8 Part 1

Instagram page
Facebook page 

For the alternative assignment:
I have already existing account for my business, I had for a year or so. I have been using off and on, I been wanting to get back to promote my business. I have around 300 followers but it's a great way for me to be able to talk to potential clients. Also, a great way to find people to be able to build a relationship to be able to create content for my portfolio and theirs too. I want to try to be able to post about 2-3 times per week. But at the moment, it's about once every week to two weeks since I don't have that much content. Since I'm been focusing on school and when I'm done with the school work have some time off- then I would be able to post more. I follow most other photographers.

The list of photographers that I follow:

  • Brendan North (@brendannorth)
  • c4_productions (@c4_productions)
  • Brody Harford (@bordy.harford)
  • Tay (@taylr_)
  • Tia (@tea.ah)
Those are few people that I follow, I follow at least 200 followers. 

Comments

Popular Posts