Week #13 Part #2

YELP:
I haven't made a yelp account but I'm about to create one when I'm more active with my personal project of building a photography business. So, I don't have any yelp reviews. But, I think that reviews are really beneficially for a small business so people could feel like some connection and understand the company really well. Since, small businesses tend to be newer and reviews help build relationship between the past clients/customers to newer clients/customers. I don't think that it's more important for certain businesses than others.
MEETUP GROUPS:
I think that meetup groups that are super good since it helps with the networking. The networking is the key in anyone's business or success since, it helps everyone in the long run. You should find build good relationships with clients and other businesses so you guys could help each other. Like for a photographer, if they need an extra photographer for a client and you have a good relationship with them- then they would let you know and asked you before asking another photographer or saying that they can't do the job.

Comments

Popular Posts